Sunday, January 13, 2013

O Blah Di, O Blah Dah.....

Dear Heather,

Progress is AMAZING!! Life is revved up and rolling strong and so am I!! This 30 day challenge is phenomenal and I highly recommend that anyone looking for self-improvement or a new start to take part in it. I know I've posted it before, but it can be found at www.marcandangel.com

. If you know how to look up their many blog posts on their page then you'll find the 30 challenges for personal growth in there somewhere. I just can't believe how much easier life seems to be when you stop and smell the roses. Just stop, breath, and stop overreacting! Seriously, I CANNOT recommend this enough.

I have a problem releasing control on a lot of things in my life, and also of blowing up over the simplest of things. I have still not raised my voice, started taking control of the RIGHT things, and have really listened to life as its passing by. The sun has never been more beautiful, the children never more precious, and my soul never more wholesome. I am preventing myself from going back to their site more frequently just out of fear that I will take on more than I can chew. I am hardcore, without a doubt, following through with this one. What do I have to lose??

I'd really like to see someone else's progress in their experiences with this challenges. My life goes on attitude has seriously affected EVERYTHING in my life in the most positive ways. Ok, Ok...I'm off the bragging box....

So I had the upmost clarity in church today. My new stop, breath and listen technique really proved itself with the message being about living for the now and not in the past. Total clarity with what I'm doing, and the proof that it is right. Right for me, right now.

Guys, in the last 13 days I've made some serious changes in my life that I never thought I'd do. In THIRTEEN days. I can't wait to finish this challenge and begin another. Keep on keepin' on.....

Love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment