Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Reflection


Dear Heather,

I notice now that really making the time everyday to reflect on my progress has been more difficult than I thought but I have done it. Haven't missed a day. And since I don't blog every single day, here's what you've missed.

We're running a week strong with no voices leveled above a talk and things are going smoothly. It's kinda been like giving up sugar.....bittersweet but easier every day. This week has been chaotic since the changing of women's lives seems to pick up around the New Year....imagine that!! :) I'm mentally running myself into the ground by day, and reflecting at night renews my spirit and really provides the push that keeps me going. I can't help but wonder what the world would be like if we all did this.

I have taken on a new challenge too. I'm going to work on my anything-but-mad skills in archery. It's something I've always sucked at but after practicing with Kyla's new bow this week I'm confident that I'm ready to buy my own (someone shake that money tree my way please?) and get to practicing. I find myself having to totally stop and depend on my senses and fall into a place of peace and clarity on every single shot. Why am I just doing this now!?! Better late than never I guess.

I have really enjoyed my journey thus far and can feel myself changing into a stronger mind and body as I continue to push forward. I can't wait to see what's on the docket next....

Love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment